Skip to main content

My first detox: Dhealthstore Full body detox

I received Dhealthstore's full body detox in the mail a couple of weeks ago and I have been anticipating the day that I will start which is today. I originally planned on starting on friday but that wasnt a good day for me but today is perfect. Im off of work until Wednesday so I have time to get adjusted to taking these pills everyday. In these three weeks I will be taking 30 pills a day and one glass of water with activated charcoal mixed in at bed time. This detox requires a raw vegan diet but if I want something cooked ill eat some quinoa, brown rice, or steamed vegetables. This is exciting for me because I know how beneficial this detox can be. On December 15, 2012 this detox will be complete. I'm rooting myself on and I know I will feel amazing as the days go by and I hope to stick to some of the changes Ive made along the way. Some of the things I plan to do.
  • Eat a raw vegan diet 
  • Exercise 3-4 times a week
  • Drink more water (67 ounces)
  • Drink 1 or 2 smoothies a day
  • Drink 1 glass of fresh juice a day
  • Meditate before bed

Link to website- http://www.dhealthstore.com/

Comments

  1. The method that will work the best will depend on if the book you want is protected by DRM.
    I can attest to that, but I have one major problem:
    I cannot afford to keep on paying up to $14 for every book that I
    want to read. You don't have to add that you are also being a cheapskate, or maybe you could take advantage of a teachable moment about sticking to a budget.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post free pdf ebook download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, were you able ever to complete this? I'm looking into doing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I did do the detox it was challenging but I felt great after!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment