Skip to main content

My baby girls first laugh!!

My little sweetheart brightened up my day with the cutest laugh on Wednesday. It was her first actual laugh and it was so cute! Thursday my husband caught it on camera and we had a full blown conversation and she was cracking up!! Ava is growing wonderfully and reaching all of her milestones. She is now kicking her legs in her bouncer to make her self bounce. She has the cutest little chunky legs and cheeks. 

Its Saturday and me and Ava are relaxing and enjoying this day and so far she has taken two long naps. Now she is up in her bouncer talking to me while I write this post. It's truly blessing to be her mommy. 

Pictures below!! 

      Daddy and daughter at the mall :)



                                                          Chilling in her bouncer :)
                                                              

Tummy time!! :)

Comments