Skip to main content

Two Months old My love My world!!

Ava is 2 months old already! Time is is flying and I'm enjoying every moment I get to spend with her. She is holding her head up better and loves to sit up like a big girl. I'm very happy about being a stay at home mom because I don't want to miss any milestones. She is an absolute joy! Her finger nails grow so fast I have to keep mittens on her hands to keep her from scratching her face. It doesn't help I was scared to clip her nails fearing I would get some skin. I finally clipped them down really good and used a nail file. I gonna keep her mittens off for a day to see how she does.

So far I think i'm doing good at this mommy thing. She has her fussy days but I don't mind them at all. When she gives me the biggest smiles they just melt my heart. Her dad is a natural at putting her to sleep. I love seeing them together they are so cute, he has a special bond with her. My little family is a dream come true and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Things Ava is doing:

  • Slobbing major lol
  • Holding her head up by herself a little longer
  • Kicking her legs
  • Sleeping through the night (been doing this for a month)
  • Looked at her feet while kicking them
  • Rubs her slobber all over my shoulder or chest
  • Likes to be rocked harder 
  • makes spit bubbles

Comments